Saturday, December 03, 2005

Day 4 Winners:

The Conservatives.

The Liberals and NDP didn't do much of anything today, and the Conservatives had that ultra vauge health care announcement. So they win the day by default.

Totals:
Liberals 2 (Days 1, 3)
Conservatives 2 (Days 2, 4)

Of course at least one gentelman disagrees with my call of day 3 (Why am I not suprised? -Ed.) He claims because the Conservatives controlled the debate they won. That is an argument. But I believe that just because they started the debate doesn't mean they won it. They put forth a proposal and it was effectivly countered by not only the Liberals, but economists as well. Also from what I saw the Liberal argument resonated more with Canadians than the Conservative argument did. Ergo I gave it to the Liberals. Some may claim me of being biased, but I assure you I'm not (Well not on this matter at least -Ed.). If I was it'd be 4-0 Liberals wouldn't it?

No comments: