Thursday, December 22, 2005

Even better news!

I've been informed by some wingnuts Conservative Supporters that Sheila Copps is no longer in fact a member of the Liberal party.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Now, I know your intent was to shame me in to admitting I was wrong, but I have to genuinly thank you. You've made my freakin day! Hopefully she'll be banned for life from the party.

Copps Down, now if we can just get rid of Harper this country will finally be out of this dark hole it's been in since the right united and people fell for the name change. As if I changed my name to Conservative for Life (*Shudder* -Ed.) Connie supporters would suddenly embrace me with open arms. The whole name change thing reminds me of a skit I saw on Saturday Night Live one time with Teri Hatcher. (At the time she was playing Lois Lane on Lois and Clark) And one of the SNL cast would come out and talk to her and then put glasses on (A La Clark Kent) and she wouldn't recognize them. That's the level of intelligence we're dealing with here people.

On another matter:

I'd like to thank all of you Wingnuts Conservative supporters who take their sweet time and write a nice long attack comment to any of my posts. The longer it is, the more enjoyable it is for me to delete it.

So I want to encourage all of you far-righties to take your sweet ass time. I mean really take your time, go over your comment with a fine tooth comb. Make sure you're grammar is flawless and your punctuation is perfect, make sure you've dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's just so I can truly appreciate all the hard work that went in to it before I click the delete button.

Of course anyone who wants to leave an intelligent comment please feel free, I don't delete those.

No comments: