Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I want your feedback & suggestions

I can just sense the Conservative supporters circling me like a shark in the open water on this one.

But as you can see I've made changes to L4L and I would like your feedback. Tell me what you think about any aspect of the site. (I.E. not politics) If there is something you like please say so. If there is something you don't like please tell me as well. Remember, I can't fix it if I don't know it's broken.

If any pages aren't showing up properly for you please tell me the brower you use and what the problem is.

Also if you have any suggestions on sections you'd like to see please feel free to post those as well. If there are sections you like or son't like please comment about them and why.

Remember, comment moderation is on. So any idiotic comments will be deleted.

No comments: